Samsung Galaxy Note is a completely different type of Smartphone from the number one cell phone manufacturers of the world. It has created a sensation in the Smartphone world, soon after its lunch. Millions of copies sold in the first few days of the lunch. Samsung Galaxy Note owners are now feeling proud for their decision to go for this device. People praising this phone all-round the globe.
However, you should try to get the maximum out of Samsung Galaxy Note. You could get the maximum out of your Samsung Galaxy Note, if the battery of the phone supports you to do so. If the battery of the phone doesn’t support you, then you could not use the phone for a long period of time at a stretch. Hence, you could not get the best out of the phone. If you manage to improve the battery life of your phone, then you could use it for an extended period at one go. Is there any way out to improve the battery life of the phone? Yes, there is.
- There is a simple way out to improve the battery life of not only Samsung Galaxy Note but every Smartphone and Laptop battery too. You should charge your phone, when the battery of the phone is either completely empty or almost empty.
- Never over charge your phone. You should not keep the phone connected to the power source after getting fully charged. It has a negative impact on the battery life of the phone.
- At the time of charging Samsung Galaxy Note, you should keep the phone switched off. Most of the people have a habit of keeping the phone switched on at the time of charging, but it is not at all advisable.
- You should never use your phone for any purpose at the time of charging. If you do talk over phone at the time of charging then never do that in future, if you want the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Note to go long.
- Never charge your phone, when the power supply is either significantly high or low than the stated power supply required in the given manual.
- Never short circuit the battery of your phone for any purpose. You may completely damage the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Note, if you short circuited that.
- Never let you’re phone’s battery to discharge for without any cause. You should not keep the charged battery of your Samsung Galaxy Note. The battery of any phone should be there at its mentioned place all the time. If you are keeping the battery out of the phone for any reason, then you should keep that on any insulated surface.
If you keep all the above mentioned points in your mind, then you will be able to get better performance and life cycle of the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Note.
This Guest Post is written by Mohideen. He is a Blogger, Social Media Entertainer and a Google surfer. You can see his sharing on his Current Technology News.