Happiness is momentary, subject to the vagaries of everything from the conditions to size of your bank account. We are not suggestion that you can reach a lasting state called “happiness” and remain there.
But there are many ways to swing over off the path of nervousness, anger, nuisance, and sadness into a state of happiness once or even several times throughout the day. Here are ideas to get you started. Choose the one that is for you. If running out the news or making lists will serve only to stress you further, try another approach.
Various Ways to Be Happy
- Stay in present- Be in the instant. Instead of worrying about your checkup tomorrow while you have dinner with your family, focus on the here and now the food, the company, the conversation.
- Laughing is good exercise- just showing happiness, funny event can raise levels of endorphins and other pleasure- bring to mind hormones and lower production of stress hormone.
- Researchers of university of California, Irvine, tested 16 men who all agreed to their attention a certain videotape was funny. Half were told three days in advance they would watch it.
- They started experiencing biological changes right away. When they actually see the video, their levels of stress hormones lowered considerably, while their endorphin levels rose 27 percent and their growth hormone levels rose 87 percent.
- Go to soundless sleep: we have become a nation of sleep-deprived citizens.
- Taking a daily nap or getting into bed at 8pm one night with a good book and turning the light out an hour later can do more for your mood and outlook on life than any number of buddle baths or massages.
- Try to say no eliminate activities that not necessary and that you don’t enjoy.
- If there are people already to handle the activities and you are feeling stressed by the thought of running the committee for yet another year, step down and let someone else handle things.
- Create pleasant mood around: a large stack of little tasks can feel overwhelming, but often just a few minutes of work can make your mind very peaceful and make you feel very happy.
- Learn something new: everyday try to learn new thing from your work which you do it in home, company, school, college and many other places.