If you are looking for a fasty midday snack, a handful of almonds are a well regarded option. A study in 2009 in “the American academic journal of medical diet” found that women who ate nuts at least two times a week were more doing well at keeping weight off than those who dint eat this food.
My favorite among some nutritionists is almonds, says researcher. One ounce this food contains only 167 calories, plus it packs roughly 6g of protein and 3g of fiber, both nutrients that can maker feel you full. Furthermore, like apples almonds are crispy and require a lot of chewing, so they, too, can make you fell like you’ve eaten more than you actually did and keep you fuller longer.
Benefits Of Almonds:
Good For Brain:
- almonds are source of various nutrients as it develops brain to greater extent. Many mothers in morning give almonds which are soaked in water to their children to develop brain to faster extent.
- everyday when you consume almonds it regulates level of high density lipoproteins and reduces lower density lipoproteins, their by controlling high density lipoproteins.
- There are well known benefits of almonds in view of skin care. For new born babies massage with almond oil helps to develop their bones. Even some soap company use almonds milk to improve complexion on skin.
Regulates The Blood Stream:
- Potassium present in almond helps to regulate blood pressure. Due to presence of low sodium use to keep blood pressure in control.
Protection Against Cancer And Diabetes:
- Almonds improves the movement of food to colon to avoid colon cancer. Even it helps in reducing rise of sugar and insulin levels after the meals. This offers the protection from diabetes.
- Unsweetened almond milk helps to lower weight. Presence of mono- saturated fat contained in almonds satisfies appetite and prevents over eating.
Prevention In Constipation:
- Almonds are rich in fiber so they are helpful in constipation. Other food like almonds also helps in boosting energy. Make sure you drink good amount of water after eating almonds.
Good In Pregnancy:
- Almonds contains folic acid. Folic acid helps to reduce the incidence of birth defects in newborn babies.