Do you land up in the state of no data card or no landline internet? You’re paying high internet bills. More over you are looking for other alternative solution to internet. Well Nokia PC suite takes care of these needs.
To get enabled Internet service on your laptop you must be with enabled GPRS mobile phone and Nokia PC Suite software installed in your system. By using this software you must open this software and click on to internet option on this tools. Nokia PC suite will automatically connect to system.
My GPRS service Provider Company now a day’s comes with cheap and reasonable data plans. So why not make use of this opportunity and reduce our internet bills. Well by saving time and you can connect your laptop with Nokia PC Suite.
Connect to Internet:
- Download Nokia PC Suite from CD or from any other device install in laptop.
- When your PC suite is installed it will ask user to connect using various modes such as Bluetooth, Infrared, and Data Cable.
- You can select any mode but best mode is connecting through Data cable because it provides a better speed than the other two modes.
- As soon as your data cable is connected thumb nail image will be shown in the left corner of the window.
- When you click on this thumb nail icon it will show message connect to internet that will guide you to connect to internet.
- By clicking on setting tab and then can connect to high lightened modem. This mode will lead you to connect to internet.
- Then click next and select your network operator from your list such Airtel, Vodafone etc.
- Sometimes you may not be able to connect automatically then you can connect by manual options during this process customer care help option will be required.
- Last step finally click next and click tab and your mobile is connected to internet.
- Now you can open your PC suite and enjoy surfing with considerable speed of service provider. Even you are provided with download necessary things like files, music, documents etc.
Nokia PC suite is becoming most popular tool and application in connecting and interfacing mobile with internet and laptop or system. Worldwide this application is used by many users.