After the launch of Facebook Fan Pages the business world has got new heights in reaching to their customers. And since then there have been significant changes in the features it provide. But if you already have a fan page and thinking to makeover on its name then in this post which is How to Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name, you can find all the necessary steps.
First of all to create a fan page you can visit this “Create a Page”. Select the desired category and enter the name of your business or public figure.
But the thing to keep in mind is that it’s only possible to change the name of a Page with fewer than 100 likes
To edit your Page name:
- Go to your Facebook Fan Page and click Edit Page in the upper-right corner.
- Select Basic Information from the left menu in the sidebar.
Change the text already present in the Name field and save.
For Pages with the new timeline design:
- Go to your Page’s Admin Panel
- Click Manage->Edit Page
- Select Basic Information from the menu in the left sidebar
- Change the text already present in the Name field and save.
- You can change your page name only if you have fewer than 100 fans. But if you have page likes more than 100 then you will need to delete your Page and recreate it.
- And if somehow you named the page incorrectly, then here’s your chance to correct it. You can now apply to change your page name by this new feature of Facebook.
Go to this page and request a change of name and your request will be answered. But this request will only change Facebook Page Title and not URL of Facebook page.