Have you ever come across a thought that what will happen to your Email Accounts and Social Networking sites Accounts such as Facebook when you are no more? Really it’s a tough situation but there are certain processes you can have if you want someone else to precede with your accounts. Are you seriously thinking what would happen with the email accounts, social networking websites accounts and other created by you after death? Then don’t panic, as here are some processes for them:
Accessing Gmail Account After A Person’s Death:
If a person is dead and you want to get the ownership you will have to send a fax or an email to Google with the following informations.
See Also: 5 Best Facebook Chat Tricks
Steps for the respective person who can carry out the account of expired user through:
- Name, location, present address at which you are living should be given.
- Scan a photocopy of any Government issued ID like driving licence, pan card or voter card which ever you hold with.
- Next process is to give the email ID you would like to carry on of the user who expired.
- Death Proof to be submitted after completion of the above steps.
- After all these processes done then you can carry on with the expired user’s ID.
Attention: Gmail User Support- Decedents’ Accounts
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Google will take 30 days to process and validate the documents that you have provided.
For more information on accessing a dead person’s Gmail go to this ->page.
Accessing Facebook Account after a Person’s Death:
Steps to make you use the account of the expired user
- For more info please go to this ->page
- The very thing next to be done after you goes through the deceased form; fill in the requirements asked for in it.
- After completion of the form, submit and there you can start up with the account of expired user.