You may have heard about Health, Homeopathy and Allopathy. But have you ever wondered what are the main differences between Homeopathy and Allopathy? If not then let us see Difference Between Homeopathy And Allopathy.
Homeopathy is a method of treating diseases with remedies that produce effects similar to those caused by disease itself. Allopathy is a method of treating diseases with remedies that produce effects different to those caused by disease itself.
- Homeopathy aims to gently and safely induce a full restoration of healthy autonomous functioning of the whole organisms through natural healing by enhancing the innate vital powers whereas Allopathy chemically picks symptoms of one by one or in clusters, willy-nilly, with no regard to the likely longer term consequences of such intervention list actions.
- Allopathy uses relatively larger doses of unnatural drugs, synthesized in chemical laborites, tested invitro in test and invivo in animals or sick persons.
- In contrast Homeopathy employs infinitesimal potentised doses of natural drugs derived from plants, animal and mineral sources.
- The goal of Homeopathic medicine is cure of chronic disease whereas goal of Allopathic medicine is generally management of chronic diseases.
- Homeopathic treatment is non- suppressive. By treating is rather than the whole person, convectional medicine often suppresses illness deeper into organism.
- Homeopathic medicine treats patients on levels of their well being like physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Convectional medicine typically only focuses on one level at a time.
- Homeopathic medicine is humanistic and patient centered. Convectional medicine is focused on diagnosis and system centered.
- Homeopathic medicine is cheaper than Allopathic medicine. For treatment Homeopathic patient generally spends some percentage of most convectional patients.
- Homeopathic treatment can help improve the symptoms, which have not been addressed by the existing Allopathic medicine.
- Homeopathic is a much safer and gentle form healing than Allopathic medicine. Allopathic medicine is far more intrusive.
- Homeopathic treatment can help reduce the affects of allopathic medication.
For acute management, one could start emergency care with Allopathy. One would have star taking treatment with Homeopathy for his chronic complaints and he might face emergencies sometimes, at that time, he can opt for Allopathy to save his life and for comfort. But before starting any sort of Allopathic or Homeopathic treatments it is advised to consult your doctor.